DT Global is a fast-growing international development organization that focuses on improving the capability, capacity, and effectiveness of development programming in complex global environments. Working across a variety of sectors – including Economic Growth, Environment & Infrastructure, Governance, Human Development, and Stabilization & Transition - we provide world class program management, design, analysis, and monitoring and evaluation services.
Built on the strengths, knowledge, and 50+ years of experience from AECOM International Development, Development Transformations, and the Global Peace and Development Charitable Trust, we have a global ecosystem – including a non-profit partner, the DT Institute – working together to develop cutting edge solutions to the world’s most pressing challenges. With corporate offices in the USA, Spain and Australia, in addition to project field offices in over 90 countries around the world, DT Global implements projects funded from a wide array of clients, including USAID, EU, DFAT, NC, MFAT, DFID and other public and private stakeholders. We value learning, research, and rapid program adaptation in response to changing realities on the ground. Together with our global team of experts, we are building technical capabilities across sectors in order to deliver high-quality interventions and transform lives around the world. For more information please see: www.dt-global.com.
Reporting to the Deputy Director, Human Resources, the Corporate Recruiter will work closely with department heads and hiring managers to identify the best talent for DT Global. The Corporate will be responsible for primary oversight of sourcing candidates and matching them to positions for the Washington, DC home office as well as donor-funded projects globally. The Corporate Recruiter will focus on sourcing, networking and relationship building with potential candidates, attending networking events, and will introduce and monitor recruitment best practices.
- Manages the recruitment and selection process for home office and project-based positions, including requisition management, development of position descriptions and recruitment strategy.
- Conducts intake meetings with hiring managers to ensure a complete understanding of the job requirements, and ideal candidate sought for the role. Use findings to develop and execute effective sourcing strategies.
- Reviews applications and assesses candidate qualifications against established requirements in position descriptions.
- Conducts candidate prescreening interviews and recommends to hiring managers short-listed candidates who meet the minimum requirements for the role; coordinates panel interviews with hiring managers.
- Develops interview questions and maintains interview profile library.
- Manages panel interview scheduling, candidate selection, reference and background checks.
- Negotiates compensation packages for home office staff and assists with establishing rates for long-term and short-term consultants.
- Works with HR team members, program management/department staff to onboard new hires.
- Develops innovative recruiting techniques to source qualified professionals and a diverse talent pool. (i.e., social media, employee referrals, direct contact recruiting, internet data mining, job boards, and internal/external networks)
- As needed, will work with the proposal recruiter to develop competitive staffing strategies, identify viable candidates, and gain the personnel documents.
- As needed, will assist technical staff in determining finalist candidates, based on the skill set of the short-listed candidates against proposal positions/requirements and assessment of the overall proposed team.
- Manage external recruiting sources, vendor agreements, and invoice processing.
- Develop outreach efforts to support affirmative action goals and participate in recruitment events in support of diversity hiring and inclusive sourcing
- Performs a variety of special HR projects and administrative tasks as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree; or equivalent amount of experience and education
- 5+ years of recruiting experience; 3+ years of experience recruiting international development professionals
- Experience recruiting for USAID and other donor funded projects.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a self-directed, results-oriented environment at a fast pace.
- Ability to prioritize tasks, organize large volume of work, perform independently.
- Proven organizational skills, with the ability to undertake multiple tasks under tight deadlines.
- Well versed in recruitment reporting and compliance requirements for a medium sized employer.
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), Taleo preferred.
- Experience with online networking tools, such as LinkedIn.
- Excellent written and communication skills; and
- Ability to work well under pressure, take initiative, and be flexible.
- Knowledge of business development/proposal recruiting
- Experience recruiting Expats, TCN’s and CCN’s, should also have working knowledge of local country hiring processes.
- Diversity recruitment initiatives
- Knowledge of HR compliance matters – Affirmative Action Planning, VET’s reporting, EEO-1 reporting
- Experience with university recruitment and internship management
- TEAMWORK: Works cooperatively and effectively with others to achieve common goals. Participates in building a culture characterized by inclusion, trust and commitment.
- COMMUNICATION: Effectively conveys information and expresses thoughts professionally. Demonstrates effective use of listening skills and displays openness to other people's ideas and thoughts.
- ADAPTABILITY: Adjusts planned work by gathering relevant information and applying critical thinking to address multiple demands and competing priorities in a changing environment.
- CUSTOMER/CLIENT FOCUSED: Anticipates, monitors and meets the needs of customers and responds to them in an appropriate and responsive manner.
- DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION: Conveys respect for diverse individuals and perspectives; models inclusive behavior and treats everyone fairly.
- PROFESSIONALISM: Displays appropriate and ethical behavior, integrity and personal presentation in the workplace always; demonstrates respectful communication for others, both verbal and non-verbal.
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
DT Global, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, gender identity, or national origin. DT Global, LLC prohibits discriminating against employees and job applicants who inquire about, discuss, or disclose the compensation of the employee or applicant or another employee or applicant.
How to apply
Link to job posting: https://phf.tbe.taleo.net/phf03/ats/careers/v2/viewRequisition?org=URSAU...