Job Advert: Finance Coordinator - Budgets and Reporting
The Finance Coordinator's responsibility will be the management of the budgetary planning and reporting processes and to steer the formulation of resource allocation. The incumbent will work with the senior management team and the projects implementation teams to ensure proper management in compliance with the program minimum standards of Save the Children, in Zimbabwe.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Commerce, Finance or Business Administration
- At least 5 years relevant experience working for an iNGO in a Humanitarian and Development setting
- Strong Accounting Skills and experience
- Strong background in external donor reporting for iNGOs and experience working major donors like USAID, SiDA, EU, ECHO etc
- Good financial management skills with knowledge of computer Accounting packages and good understanding of of Government budgets and tax policies
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Commitment to Save the Children values, philosophy and Child Safeguarding Policy
- Computer literacy skills - MS Office applications, word, excel, PowerPoint, Spreadsheet
- Planning, organizing and negotiation skills
- Ability to assimilate new skills and knowledge and apply it in different situations
- Ability to work under pressure
- Willing and able to work outside normal hours at times where necessary to meet deadlines
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
To apply, follow the link below, attach a copy of your CV and cover letter with your application, and include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations.
Application Deadline - 30 October 2020.
N.B: This is an emergency deployment therefore applicants will be on rolling basis as they come, as such the advert may close if a suitable candidate is found before the due date.
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
*All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy**. Save the Children is an equal employment employer, therefore, female applicants are encouraged to apply.***
How to apply
Please follow this link to apply: https://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=dC5nd2F0Ljk0MDk1LjEyMTg1QHNhdmV0aGVjaGlsZ...