Contribute to ensure an effective management of the projects or/and scopes of action (Logistics and safety, Project cycle, follow-up and economic justification; MEAL, Quality, transverse themes) that will be under his/her responsibility; in order to guarantee the defence and protection of children.
Do the follow-up of logistics, staff, subject-matter and/or economic aspects of the ongoing projects, programmes or missions etc. ensuring the application of the guidelines established by donors and Save the Children.
Support his/her immediate manager concerning the identification, planning and implementation of new assistance approaches with future donors, subject areas and social intervention.
Asses and train the local counterparts in the Children´s rights perspective, procedures, regulations, management of the cycle, making of reports and other subject matters.
Participate in the updating of the safety plans and disaster management plans.
Any other tasks in line with his/her professional category commend by his/her manager.
- University degree, and postgraduate studies in International cooperation and/or humanitarian aid.
- Training or specific knowledge in management of projects in the field.
- Valued some knowledge in: Logistics and Safety, economical justification with European and/or international donors, and different subjects with a direct impact on children´s rights and the development of children**.**
- Use of these tools at a professional level: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access**…**
- REQUIRED be fluent in the following languages**: Spanish, French and English.**
- Required an experience of at least 1 year in similar positions.
- Required some knowledge and experience in the logical frame and project cycle.
- Preferred qualification: experience in development cooperation programmes or humanitarian aid the field.
- Preferred qualification: experience in the Sahel.
- Results orientation
- Problem solving and decision making
- Adaptability and innovation
- Commitment and compliance with the values, vision and mission; Code of conduct and Safety protocol.
- REQUIRED: Certificate of absence of sexual offenses.
- REQUIRED Work permit for Spain
- VALUED: 33% of disability certified or belonging to other group at risk of exclusion.
How to apply
- If you are interested or need more information, please click on this link"more information", in order to be redirected to the offer in our website