Advocates Abroad is accepting applications for the position of Technical Support Advisor. This position covers general technical and administrative support, design and upkeep of Advocates’ website and social media outlets. The Advisor also supports the Directors for administrative tasks related to management of field missions, remote legal assistance, research programs, fundraising efforts, and regular communication among Advocates, partners, and clients. The position provides training for all Advocates Abroad operations and technical programs as needed.
Please note, the position may be undertaken remotely or alongside one of the regional field teams in Greece. The position is unpaid.
COMMITMENT & DURATION
The duration is for six months, with the possibility to extend. The minimum active service is minimum 10 hours per week.
- ▪ Regular and on-demand updates and upkeep of website, Facebook groups, Google Drive, Advocates Abroad's email and other such accounts.
- ▪ Work directly and responsibly with the Executive Director, Director of Volunteers, and Director of Training.
- ▪ Supports each Director through assistance on administrative tasks, including design and upkeep of Advocates Abroad's databases and online presence.
- ▪ Established and relevant experience and background (website development, database upkeep, email & social media). Degree preferred.
- ▪ Demonstrated ability to work effectively, professionally and independently.
- ▪ Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and follow-through.
- ▪ Excellent communication skills.
- ▪ Fluent in English.
How to apply
Send a CV and short cover letter with the subject ‘Technical Support Advisor’ to email@example.com