To act as a point of contact for all members and prospective members, providing timely assistance and co-ordinate all administration relating to the admissions process.
ABOUT US ABOUT THE JOB
• Oversee membership applications and undertake all aspects of data entry relating to members in accordance with the agreed data for collection requirements.
• Conduct key membership tasks including creating invoices and receipts, processing membership invoices and payments, and keeping membership fee payment tracking files up to date.
• Ensure that all responses to membership enquiries are immediate and to a good standard.
• Support the joint planning activity and review with producer organizations and ensure timely gathering and distribution of information to producer organizations.
• Deliver a seamless experience to the members as well as providing support and assistance to team members where needed.
• Process membership payments and liaise with the Finance and Administration Officer to ensure that financial records reconcile to those on the accounting system.
• Monitor the provision of membership service to producer organizations
• Provide logistical and administrative support events and workshops
• Response to member queries, requests and communications Reporting and Communication
• Maintain up to date membership database and producer records.
• Liaise with the Communications Officer to ensure the clear communication of membership benefits and deliver key information to members.
• Prepare membership activity reports
• Conduct outbound calls and correspondence to support member engagement and retention.
• Associate Degree in Business Administration or related field Experience and Knowledge
• 2 years’ experience in a customer service role to either a membership or the general public
• Experience of managing and maintaining data records Skills
• Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work to deadlines and cope with pressure, multi-task, demonstrate flexibility
• Proficient in the use of MS Office applications
• Good data entry skills
• Reliable, well organized and flexible
• Excellent attention to detail
How to apply
APPLICATION (Deadline 11 st October 2020) An application form (CVs will not be accepted) can be found on the jobs and volunteering page of our website http://www.fairtradeafrica.net/about-us/jobs-andvolunteering/ If you have any queries, please e-mail email@example.com or call (+254) 020 2721930, or +254 2667669 and ask to speak to a member of the HR team.
Qualified applicants will be subjected to background checks as a pre-condition of employment.
Completed applications should be saved in the applicant’s name and the position and be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants should state how they meet essential requirements of the post and include their email address, telephone contacts and three referees with contact details on the application form.