- Take lead on identifying new funding opportunities and for developing concept notes and proposals
- coordinate the process of preparing grant agreements
- proactively seek funding opportunities through our existing relationships and establish new relationships
- Build and maintain relations with donors together with senior staff
- Review agreements with donors and partners and develop, as necessary, tools and trainings on compliance.
- Compile and maintain a database of local and international donors and follow up on donors’ news, and fundraising opportunities;
- Develop concept notes and proposals in consultation with relevant staff members and partners;
- Represent the organization in meetings with donors as consultant
- Developing a multi-media fundraising strategy to engage our supporters
- Strong experience in proposal and development and strong research skills are required for this post
- Bachelor's degree in international relations, sociology, political science, medical/community health is desirable; Master's degree preferred;
- At least five (5) years of experience in grants and Fundraising,
- Strong knowledge of fundraising dynamics and trends, good understandings of proposal format and application and procedures of key donors, including Logical Framework, budgeting and development of project timelines, etc.
- Fluent spoken, written, and read English, Arabic is preferred
- Remote working can be considered
How to apply
To Apply: Please submit a cover letter and CV to email@example.com with subject line “Grants and fundraising Consultant”. INSURYA is an equal opportunity employer.