Finance and Administrative Assistant (Nationals Only)
The finance and admin assistant responsible for all documentations, petty cash fund, preparing journals for reclassifications, assist reporting schedule, and filing of disbursements, scanning, and checking documents payments.
Qualifications and Experience
- At least college graduate or any related course
- One (1) year work experience in finance department of a national organization
- Understanding of financial systems and procedures
- Knowledge in the use of accounting packages like SUN and AGRESSO systems
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to perform multitasking and ability to work on tight deadlines
- Ability to work in a multicultural/ cross cultural environment
- Must have a high sense of urgency and a well-developed work ethic
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft word and excel application
- High adaptability and flexibility
- Can tolerate working under ambiguous circumstances and sometimes difficult situations
- Understands and believes in Save the Children's mission and vision; commits to its objectives and willing to adopt Save the Children methodology and frameworkto its objectives and willing to adopt Save the Children's methodology and framework.
Contract length: Fixed term position until December 31, 2020 based in Quezon City
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive workplace where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Please apply using a cover letter and up-to-date CV as a single document. Please also include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations. A copy of the full role profile can be found at
We need to keep children safe so our selection process reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse
How to apply
Please follow this link to apply: https://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=YS50YW1iYS4xMTA4Ni4xMjE4NUBzYXZldGhlY2hpb...