**ABA ROLI Program Associate- Middle East and North Africa
- Assists in the design, development and implementation of programs, projects and activities of the entity.
- Implements one or more programs and/or projects, including participating in program and project planning.
- Ensures implementation of programs and projects conform to ABA policies.
- Analyzes project/program performance throughout the process to measure progress against the project/program plan
- Serves as a point of contact for projects and communicates with member leaders and staff on project status.
- Accountable for successful execution of assigned projects.
- May provide advanced administrative support functions in support of projects and/or major work groups.
Performs other related duties as required.
Possession of a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
- Possession of basic skills in Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Previous experience working in an office environment.
- Previous fundraising or grant experience.
How to apply
Interested applicants please submit your application using the URL below:https://usr58.dayforcehcm.com/CandidatePortal/en-US/aba/Posting/View/1198