Senior Program Analyst, Assessment, Monitoring and Evaluation (AM&E)
MSI is building a team to support the Office of the Undersecretary of Defense – Policy (OUSD-P) and the Defense Security Cooperation Agency (DSCA). This team will support military and civilian planners with the achievement of U.S.-led security capacity building efforts worldwide. MSI will support OUSD-P and DSCA with the implementation of assessment, monitoring and evaluation (AM&E) systems to improve U.S. returns on security cooperation investment. The Contract scope of work includes a broad range of assessment, monitoring and evaluation expertise to implement the new AM&E requirements.
You've witnessed the good, the bad and the ugly across the security cooperation enterprise. This is your chance to channel your first-hand experience into positive contributions supporting U.S. efforts to optimize security cooperation activities worldwide. As an AM&E Senior Program Analyst, you serve as a senior advisor in the development and implementation of security cooperation programs and activities by working across the Department and with key interagency and state partners, the broader security cooperation community, stakeholders, and interest groups.
- Advise and participate in assessment, monitoring and evaluation of security cooperation programs.
- Support OSD Policy and DSCA in developing, supporting, and progressing security cooperation programs, activities, and initiatives and provides interagency coordination in the field.
- Keep abreast of new policies, procedures, regulations, directives, and recommends changes to the agency.
- 10 years of experience developing and implementing security cooperation policies, procedures, and programs.
- Minimum education of a bachelor's degree.
- Maintenance of an active Secret Clearance.
- Subject matter expertise in the following functional areas preferred: assessment and monitoring of key security cooperation function strategy/policy, defense institution building/institutional capacity building, logistics, human resource management, resource management, and protection of civilians/SSR/civil sector/human rights.
- Knowledge of monitoring and data collection preferred.
Please complete a short candidate placement survey at this link as a part of your application.
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
MSI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer.
Apply Here: https://www.Click2Apply.net/tcjsm8rm6phgkkkd