Chief of Party – Bangladesh Advancing Development and Growth through Energy (BADGE)
Pending RFP Release
DT Global is a fast-growing international development organization that focuses on improving the capability, capacity, and effectiveness of development programming in complex global environments. Working across a variety of sectors – including Economic Growth, Environment & Infrastructure, Governance, Human Development, and Stabilization & Transition - we provide world class program management, design, analysis, and monitoring and evaluation services.
Built on the strengths, knowledge, and 50+ years of experience from AECOM International Development, Development Transformations, and the Global Peace and Development Charitable Trust, we have a global ecosystem – including a non-profit partner, the DT Institute – working together to develop cutting edge solutions to the world’s most pressing challenges. With corporate offices in the USA, Spain and Australia, in addition to project field offices in over 90 countries around the world, DT Global implements projects funded from a wide array of clients, including USAID, EU, DFAT, NC, MFAT, DFID and other public and private stakeholders. We value learning, research, and rapid program adaptation in response to changing realities on the ground. Together with our global team of experts, we are building technical capabilities across sectors in order to deliver high-quality interventions and transform lives around the world. For more information please see: DT Global.
DT Global seeks a Chief of Party (COP) for the anticipated USAID BADGE activity. The COP will be responsible for the technical and administrative management of the activity and all of its sub-activities and crosscutting tasks. The COP will help develop and track implementation of the Work Plan, ensuring that all components are working in tandem and assuring that program deliverables are of quality. The COP will serve as the primary liaison with USAID, the host-country government, and project stakeholders and will provide recommendations to enhance the program as required.
· Advanced degree in energy, power systems, energy infrastructure, engineering, business administration, trade, finance, or a related field
· Minimum of 10 years of experience leading or providing technical oversight for an energy development or power sector reform project
· Minimum of 5 years of experience as a Chief of Party, Team Leader, or Project Manager on a donor-funded international development program
· Previous experience utilizing grants or similar mechanism for development impact is desired
· Past work experience in South Asia is strongly preferred
· Demonstrated interpersonal skills, strong analytical and problem-solving skills; and exceptional oral and written communication skills
· Teamwork: Works cooperatively and effectively with others to achieve common goals. Participates in building a culture characterized by inclusion, trust and commitment.
· Communication: Effectively conveys information and expresses thoughts professionally. Demonstrates effective use of listening skills and displays openness to other people's ideas and thoughts.
· Adaptability: Adjusts planned work by gathering relevant information and applying critical thinking to address multiple demands and competing priorities in a changing environment.
· Customer/Client Focused: Anticipates, monitors and meets the needs of customers and responds to them in an appropriate and responsive manner.
· Diversity and Inclusion: Conveys respect for diverse individuals and perspectives; models inclusive behavior and treats everyone fairly.
· Professionalism: Displays appropriate and ethical behavior, integrity and personal presentation in the workplace always; demonstrates respectful communication for others, both verbal and non-verbal.
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
DT Global, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, gender identity, or national origin. DT Global, LLC prohibits discriminating against employees and job applicants who inquire about, discuss, or disclose the compensation of the employee or applicant or another employee or applicant.