WATAN is seeking a motivated Process Development Intern who is ready to apply knowledge of business practices and processes in a fast-paced, real-world environment. The intern will assist in developing the organization’s processes, policies, SoPs, writing reports, conducting research, analyzing data, and making recommendations to improve effectiveness and efficiency. This will be a valuable experience for any student pursuing a career in business administration.
- Design and develop processes to optimize efficient process flow.
- Help plan and design business processes and make recommendations for improvement
- Evaluate current processes and provide recommendations.
- Research and recommend processes to improve efficiency.
- Identify and troubleshoot process-related issues.
- Collect all updated Policies, Procedures, Processes of all departments in one location and set a standard for documentation
- Help launch new initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree in business management, information management, or engineering.
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English, Turkish and Arabic
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
- Team player
- Able to work under pressure
- Works well in teamwork, flexible and able to handle pressure well
- Practical experience with varied business activities
- Shadowing, mentoring, and training opportunities with experienced and accomplished business professionals
- Opportunity to attend business meetings and networking events
- Compensation available
Child Protection Policy
Child abuse in all forms is unacceptable to WATAN, which recognizes its responsibility to protect children from harm in all areas of its work. WATAN is committed to ensuring a child-safe environment and is applying a zero-tolerance approach towards any kind of child abuse and exploitation.
Discrimination, Abuse and Harassment Policy
WATAN expressly prohibits and will not tolerate any form of discrimination, abuse, harassment (sexual or otherwise), based upon race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, marital status, citizenship status, disability, or military status. WATAN employees and related personnel must under no circumstances take part in any form of discrimination, harassment, or abuse (physical, sexual or verbal), intimidation or exploitation, or in any other way infringe the rights of others inside or outside WATAN.
Applications are strongly encouraged from female candidate
How to apply
- All interested candidates in the position who meet the requirements, please click on the link to apply: https://watan.foundation/Vacancies/Jobs_Details/3381?lang=en
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.