Scope of Work
- Supports in planning, designing and marketing of the CTI-CFF internal and external strategies for communications, outreach and advocacy strategy/activities, in support of the CTI-CFF Regional Plan of Action
• Maintenance of increased coverage and understanding of CTI-CFF work in the region through regular media contacts and provision of newsworthy information to national public and where possible, CTI Partners through preparation of a range of time- sensitive written content including project plans, reports, discussion papers, newsletters, speeches, releases, and publication materials
• Supports in planning, preparation, organization, implementation and marketing of CTI-CFF related outreach and community related activities e.g. Coral Triangle Day
• Coordinates the production and delivery of publication/promotional materials and knowledge/communication products to improve engagement and outreach
B. Facilitation of knowledge building, information and data management
• Develops a systematic repository and documentation, monitoring and evaluation of the visibility activities
• Identification and synthesis of best practices and lessons learned as well as project accomplishments that may be packaged into knowledge product/communication material
C. Assists in conduct of project/program launches, campaigns and CTI-CFF organized activities/workshops/conferences/meetings
• Provides substantive support in planning and implementing promotional activities to position CTI-CFF as a regional platform for
• Provides substantive support to management and program staff on public messaging and media outreach, and assists in managing reputational risks or crises around sensitive issues
• In collaboration with Program Services and Corporate Services, contributes to the production of reports and publications and delivery of events
- Supports in planning and facilitating digital communication including CTI-CFF managed websites, social media, intranet
• Maintains digital content of CTI-CFF managed websites, official CTI-CFF social media accounts (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube) and other potential on-line collaboration platforms
• Supports in planning, preparing/developing and facilitating the development and implementation of a digital content strategy and contributes to the development of key communications and advocacy products (e.g. human-interest stories, engaging social media posts including copy/content,visuals ,etc.) ensuring consistency of messages and materials to CTI-CFF goals.
• Explores the applicability of new and emerging tools and techniques to digital communication and advocacy activities to reach targeted and wider audience.
• Monitor and evaluate the dissemination of advocacy and communication material to target audiences and impact of the same
III. Coordination and Reporting: The Marketing and Publication Officer will report directly to
the Communication and Information Manager
How to apply
Applications are open to nationals of CTI-CFF Member Countries. The successful applicant will be based at the CTI-CFF Regional Secretariat in Manado, North Sulawesi, Indonesia.
Please submit your application in English and include a cover letter, Curriculum Vitae, three (3) sample works (e.g. news/press release, brochures, social media content) and at least three (3)work references in format by 13th July 2020 to firstname.lastname@example.org. The position is subject to open competition regardless of race, color, gender, mother tongue, religion and beliefs, or the national, ethnic or social origin. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interview.