World Vision International
World Vision is a Christian humanitarian, development and advocacy organisation devoted to improving the lives of children, families and their communities around the world. Our almost 37,500 staff members working in nearly 100 countries are united through our ethos, mission and shared desire for all individuals, especially children, to overcome poverty, inequality and injustice.**
Here’s where you come in:
As Resource Acquisition Manager, WV Haiti, you will contribute to the fulfillment of the Resources Development Department’s goal and objectives with special focus on special projects and grants. Under the supervision of the National Director, the overall responsibility includes management of the Resources Development function of the Haiti program, networking, donor relations and coordination of proposal writing.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Development Studies or equivalent.
- Excellent analytical/problem-solving skills and attention to detail in the development of written documents.
- 5 years proven experience with International NGOs/UN in emergency relief projects, community development or related field.
- Experience in program management and implementation of multi-sectoral emergency response projects (USAID/CIDA/EU/IDB/WB).
- Previous experience working in complex rehabilitation/development settings.
- Well versed with Logical Framework Analysis tool, Performance Measurement Frameworks and budget management.
- Fluency in English; knowledgeable in French language (oral and written).
- The position requires ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally up to 30% of the time.
How to apply
Is this the job for you?
World Vision is dedicated to our team members’ development and their success. We aspire for all employees to be fulfilled through their work and their contributions to an organisation working to provide long-term sustainable solutions to the world’s most vulnerable people.
Find the full responsibilities and requirements for this position online and apply by the closing date 14 APR 2020. For more information on World Vision International, please visit our website: www.wvi.org. Due to the number of applications received, only short-listed candidates will be contacted. **