The USAID-funded Farmer-to-Farmer (F2F) program at Partners of the Americas is a program that promotes economic development and food security by sending volunteer technical specialists to developing countries to provide technical assistance to producers, cooperatives, agribusinesses, NGOs, and educational institutions. Our program covers all volunteer costs including airfare, lodging, meals, insurance, and any other assignment-related expenses.
The objective of the F2F Rural Enterprise Development (RED) strategy in Colombia is to support the development, application, and expansion of financial, commercial and technical agricultural services for smallholder farmers; especially women and youth, with the intention of generating sustainable, broad-based economic growth and job creation.
The program objectives are:
- to expand agricultural sector access to financial services;
- to increase agricultural sector productivity and profitability, thereby raising incomes and creating jobs.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR VOLUNTEERS WITH EXPERIENCE IN MICRO-FINANCE, STRATEGIC PLANNING, ORGANIZATIONAL DEVELOPMENT, FINTECH, AND RISK ASSESSMENT, THAT WANT TO COME TO COLOMBIA FOR TWO OR THREE WEEKS!
Requirements to Volunteer:
- Must be a U.S. citizen or permanent legal resident
- A minimum of 15 days in the country
- Submit a trip report, recommendations form, questionnaire, and timesheet
How to apply
Please send your resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with "F2F Colombia" in the subject line.