Land Settlement Expert –FATA Land Registration Support Activity– Pakistan
Tetra Tech International Development Services (https://careers.tetratechintdev.com), headquartered in Arlington, VA, is seeking to hire a qualified Land Settlement Expert for an anticipated $10-25 million USAID-funded activity to support a fully digital land record in the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province in Pakistan.
The purpose of the activity is to support the Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa to institute an efficient, transparent and accessible land record. The activity will be implemented in selected Newly Merged Districts in the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province.
A digital land record will help improve land management and local planning, mitigate land disputes, support enabling conditions to access credit and improve the ability of the Government to provide services to its citizens.
We are looking for candidates with expertise in:
· Designing and implementing digital land record systems and developing associated workflow processes in Pakistan;
· Developing Management Information Systems (MIS) for digital land records, “fit for purpose” technologies for producing cadastral maps (Masavi), and Geographic Information System (GIS) technology to support land settlement initiatives;
· Demonstrated experience assessing and developing business processes related to MIS for digital land records including experience with land rights record creation;
· Building capacity of Board of Revenue (BOR) officials to digitize land records, produce Masavi maps, maintain and update land records, and operate service centers providing public access to land records.
· More than five (5) years of relevant experience and skills related to area of specialization;
· Proven track record working effectively in multi- disciplinary teams on development projects and building counterpart capacity, preferably in the Newly Merged Districts;
· Fluency in English required, and Pashto language skills strongly preferred;
· University degree in relevant discipline, Master’s degree preferred;
· Ability to travel frequently to Peshawar and throughout the Newly Merged Districts;
· Familiar with at least one land administration and management system in the region is an advantage.
To be considered applicants must submit the following as part of the on-line process:
* Cover Letter
* CV in reverse chronological format
* Reference List
Please indicate where you saw Tetra Tech’s ad posted.
Apply on-line at: http://bit.ly/LandExpertFATAPakistan
Applications that do not meet the minimum requirements listed above will not be considered. Please ensure that all necessary documents are uploaded, as incomplete applications and/or corrupt files may delay processing of your application or remove you from consideration. No phone calls will be accepted. Deadline for applications December 31, 2019.
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of consulting, engineering, and technical services worldwide. Our reputation rests on the technical expertise and dedication of our employees - 20,000 people working together across disciplines and time zones to provide smart, sustainable solutions for challenging projects. We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development. Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in over 400 locations around the world. We offer competitive compensation and benefits and are searching for innovative people to join our teams. We are an equal opportunity employer: EOE AA/M/F/Vets/Disability.