CARE is an international NGO with local staff and community partners in more than 90 countries. We create local solutions to poverty and inequality and we seek dignity for everyone every day and during times of crisis. These solutions have a broad range, from clean water to access to education; from microfinance to ensuring that everyone has nutritious food; from agriculture and climate change to disaster response. CARE puts women and girls at the center of everything we do because they have proven to be the best hope for creating lasting change in the world. Our staff live where they work, which makes us effective at understanding the challenges they face. We’ve been doing this for over 70 years, since World War II. It started with the world’s first CARE Package® of food for the post-war hungry in Europe. Our work today is as important as ever, we believe that poverty and inequality are historic injustices that we can end within a generation, for good. If you share our core beliefs: poverty is an injustice; poverty is solvable; and together, we have the power to end it, join us.
The Salesforce Administrator executes the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance, and improvement of CARE’s Salesforce.org CRM platform including Sales Cloud and Marketing Cloud.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial-spirited individual to manage and develop our Salesforce.org system. The Salesforce Administrator is part technical project manager, part power-administrator and part evangelizer. The successful candidate will maintain and improve the Salesforce instance as well as integrations with 3rd party and external systems. Ensure that we have successful releases and support the various departments with innovative solutions through your technical expertise.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of Salesforce reports
- Manage “Discovery” meetings with stakeholders to gather information for bugs, enhancements or new future request
- Document and translate business requirements to technical requirements for development in SFDC
- Business Analysis, Documentation and Training
- Proactively seek out and identify needed system changes, updates, inefficiencies and/or inaccuracies that impact the efficiency and reliability of the system
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, Computer Science or related field
- Salesforce Admin/Advanced Certified Administrator credential
- 3-5 years of Salesforce Admin with experience in sales, service and marketing cloud
- Solid understanding of Salesforce Connect to call external API
- Good working knowledge of SQL, including salesforce.com SOQL, and SOSL
- Experience in performing data cleanup, extraction, and mass changes using data loader
- Proven experience building Salesforce components supporting core business processes
- Proven experience creating and maintaining complex bi-directional data feeds
- Excellent attention to detail and complex problem-solving capabilities
Please directly apply in our website at:
There are individuals who may use CARE’s name and trademark in emails and on websites in an attempt to solicit fees from interested job-seekers. Some examples of these fees are placement fees or immigration processing fees. CARE does not use recruiting or placement agencies that charge candidates an up-front fee of any kind. Occasionally, CARE does employ recruiting or placement agencies to help us identify candidates for specific employment within CARE. If you’re contacted by a legitimate recruiting or placement agency, there should be no charge to you. If you suspect that you have been a victim of fraud from someone purporting to be CARE, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, national origin, age, handicap, disability, marital status, or status as a veteran. If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here.