Proposal Recruitment Manager, Arlington, VA
Please note: U.S. work authorization is required for this position.
MSI is currently seeking a Proposal Recruitment Manager to join its Business Development team working to source and attract the top candidates for our proposal efforts. The successful candidate will also be tasked with the strategic vision of the department and work on cross cutting communication with technical and business development staff to anticipate position needs. The manager reports to the Director of Business Development and is based full-time in Arlington, VA.
- Ensure successful, timely recruitment for all MSI RFPs, RFAs, IQCs, RFTOPs, including full-cycle recruitment for key and non-key personnel and STTA (both expatriate and local professionals).
- Hire, train and manage the recruitment staff, including remote based. Oversee quality of work, including candidates and CVs written for proposals.
- Manage full-cycle recruiting efforts on large, complex and must win bids for a variety of international technical positions for proposals.
- Develop weekly recruitment updates for the Director of Business Development and participate in senior-level meetings to represent the recruitment team.
- Oversee and provide recruitment training and guidance, in collaboration with Recruiting and Process Improvement Lead, to recruiters and other home office staff as they recruit for project STTA and small bids.
- Direct capture recruitment efforts on all proposals, working in collaboration with recruiters, technical staff and opportunity managers.
- Recruit expatriate replacements for MSI's existing field projects as needed.
- Represent MSI at professional functions and maintain a strong network of professional contacts.
- Ensure compliance with all governmental and client employment specifications, as well as, MSI's policies and procedures.
- Minimum of seven years' experience recruiting both expatriate, third-country nationals and host-country nationals for donor-funded proposals.
- Experience recruiting for USAID proposals is required, along with in depth knowledge of the USAID industry, and hiring regulations and best practices. Experience with the DOD, DOS, UN, WB, DFID or other donors helpful.
- Minimum two years' experience managing full time staff is strongly preferred.
- Degree in international studies, human resources or a related field preferred.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with internal and external clients, both verbally and in writing is a must.
- Strong attention to detail, flexibility and ability to multi-task is desired.
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
MSI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer.