Technical Writing and Data Presentation Consultants
About this Consultancy
GeoPoll, the world’s largest mobile surveying platform working in emerging markets, is looking for proven technical writers and data presentation consultants to develop an on-call pool of talented individuals to support GeoPoll’s International Development Program Management team. Ideal consultants will have an interest in the use of survey research data and its impact and support of international development sector clients and the work that is undertaken globally.
Responsibilities and Requirements
· Develops written case studies and short write-ups on key programs and projects.
· Minimum four years of experience in a program/project coordination or survey research
· Demonstrate a positive, helpful demeanor with a passion for survey research
· Effective writing skills in English with experience developing both written and visual reports related to research
· Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills with the ability to follow through and execute on tasks in a pro-active, timely manner.
· Familiarity working with people of different nationalities and backgrounds
· A Bachelor’s degree in a social science, business administration or similar fields is required.
· Strong experience with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel required.
Since 2012, GeoPoll has been a leader in providing affordable market research from areas of the world that are difficult to access with traditional methods. We conduct 7 million surveys per year through the mobile phone for international multilaterals, NGOs, research agencies, brands, and media groups. GeoPoll facilitates projects that provide critical data for companies and development assistance organizations that provide insight on resources, living conditions, and aid, as well as measure the ROI of advertisements, assess customer satisfaction, and more.
To be added to our roster, email a cover letter, professional writing sample, completed USG 1420, and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the consultant title in the subject line.