Program Monitoring and Compliance Manager
Program monitoring / management related – working with and coaching the Operations Manager and other key Leadership Team members
- Work alongside the Operation Manager and other local staff to help develop local project management capabilities ensuring procedural documentation is developed and followed to provide evidence of our following our own and recognised good practice project management
- Coordinate and collaborate with local staff to implement an appropriate project management system to track project progress against forecast, incorporating existing time management systems and processes.
- Assist and coach operations team with improving levels of both quantitive and qualitative analysis of project results. Help to improve project monitoring and evaluation, review and provide input to data collection and storage, analysis and reporting processes – assist with considering comparisons, identifying trends and determining progress towards goals.
- Assist with communication of project progress and results to appropriate members of the team. Assist Operations Manager with annual program review process and documentation especially where process revisions and improvements are required
- Assist Operations Manager to maintain and update program documentation as and when required using G suite effectively Compliance related Be across SeeBeyondBorders policies and review compliance with all relevant managers. Prepare a schedule for each area as relevant.
- Develop, write or modify policies as required. Maintain a policy register for review.
- Provide oversight for both: a) our internal behavioural related policies; and b) our external community and beneficiary related policies impacting project design and delivery with particular attention to Child and Vulnerable People Protection, Safeguarding and Inclusion.
- Ensure specific compliance requirements relating to donors or associations are reflected in Policy and processes
- Take responsibility for compliance with requirements of both ACFID and ANCP including any associated reporting. Assist the Chief of Staff with the development of the next ANCP accreditation application ensuring that all relevant policies and procedures are complete and evidence of compliance is being appropriately recorded and maintained. Job Description: Program Monitoring and Compliance Manger 2019
- Work with Chief of Staff on obtaining local CCC compliance certification and developing a local registered NGO in Cambodia as our project implementing partner.
- Review the filing and accessibility of key program and project information and documentation, ensuring appropriate version control and security is provide in the filing system.
- Provide linguistic support for the Cambodian staff in English as necessary
A CV and covering letter (no more than 5 pages total) detailing how your experience fits the qualifications required for this role from the Job Description should be submitted by email to email@example.com.
Your covering letter should include a statement answering the following questions: Have you ever been charged with child exploitation or abuse offences? If so please detail the charges and outcomes.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and suitable candidates may be contacted prior to the posting end date.
Due to the high volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. No feedback will be provided on unsuccessful applications.
SeeBeyondBorders does not tolerate sexual exploitation and abuse, any kind of harassment, including sexual harassment, and discrimination. All selected candidates will, therefore, undergo rigorous reference and background checks.
Any offer made by SeeBeyondBorders will be subject to the candidate providing a Working with Children Check or local equivalent and passing any reference or other third party checks deemed necessary by SeeBeyondBorders. The candidate will also be asked to sign our Children and Vulnerable People Protection Policy and our Code of Conduct.
SeeBeyondBorders is committed to achieving workforce diversity in terms of gender, nationality and culture. Women, individuals from minority groups, indigenous groups and people with disabilities are equally encouraged to apply. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Enquiries about this role, or about the SeeBeyondBorders organisation should be directed initially to firstname.lastname@example.org
Further information about SeeBeyondBorders is available at Job Description: Program Monitoring and Compliance Manger 2019