Senior Strategy Analyst
World Vision International
*Preferred Location: Manila, Philippines; Position location to be determined by home country of successful canddiate within a jurisdiction (country or US State) where WVI is registered to operate.
World Vision is a humanitarian, development and advocacy organisation devoted to improving the lives of children, families and their communities around the world. Our almost 37,500 staff members working in nearly 100 countries are united through our ethos, mission and shared desire for all individuals, especially children, to overcome poverty, inequality and injustice.
Here’s where you come in:
As Senior Analyst (Strategy Realisation & Innovation), you will be comfortable managing and coordinating across small, cross-functional assignment teams deployed to help solve complex problems that surface as we continue to realize Our Promise. You will be confident in engaging with all parts of the Partnership, bringing a macro strategic view to projects. You will be confident in applying strong analytical skills using available data to better understand strategic and operational issues that may impede our progress across any area of World Vision’s global operation. You will be able to execute root-cause analysis, and help functional teams develop explicit solutions that solve complex problems with agility and sustainability. With the support of the SRI senior leadership you will develop models, identify trends, test hypothesis and build compelling arguments in support of change and simplification.
- Master's degree preferred, in economics, business administration, public administration, international development or related field.
- Broad and deep experience in several functions, esp. on international development and management and cross-functional senior management experiences within WV.
- Formal qualification in project management or data analytics.
- 5 years experience in business strategy and technical change implementation.
- 5 years experience in detailed business and data analysis.
- The ability to speak, understand and write fluently in English. The position requires ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally up to 25% of
Is this the job for you?
World Vision is dedicated to our team members’ development and their success. We aspire for all employees to be fulfilled through their work and their contributions to an organisation working to provide long-term sustainable solutions to the world’s most vulnerable people.
Find the full responsibilities and requirements for this position online and apply by the closing date 01 DEC 2019. For more information on World Vision International, please visit our website: www.wvi.org. Due to the number of applications received, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.