Seeking Senior Consultants (Humanitarian Research, Evaluation, and Impact Assessment)
The Canadian Partnership for Reconstruction and Development (CPRD) is a humanitarian and international development consulting firm, providing services in the areas of post-conflict and post-disaster recovery. We work closely with local communities, non-profits, governments, and donors and uphold principles of accountability, stakeholder participation, and gender equity.
We are currently expanding our team of experienced senior consultants. We are seeking both international and locally-based experts. If you are a passionate humanitarian or international development professional, possessing at least a master’s degree with a minimum of 15 years of experience in Asia, Africa, or the Middle East, we look forward to hearing from you.
Required Qualifications and Skills
CPRD welcomes applications from individuals who have proven skills and qualifications in any of the following areas:
· Evaluation and impact assessment of humanitarian programs
· Resilience programming and research studies in humanitarian contexts
· Participatory data collection with a variety of stakeholders
· Quantitative and qualitative research methods and analysis
· Design and evaluation of M&E systems
Additionally, applicants must have the following essential skills to be considered:
· Superior drafting, editing and presentation skills
· Ability to work across cultures and with non-English native speakers
· Development and delivery of thematic trainings and capacity building sessions
· Knowledge of best practices in planning for humanitarian to development transitions
· Integration of gender and protection as cross-cutting themes
· Experience working with internally displaced, refugee, or marginalized populations
Demonstrated experience in Asia, Africa, and the Middle East in general, and Nigeria, South Sudan, Libya, Northern Uganda, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal, Thailand, Myanmar, Vietnam, Cambodia, Syria, Lebanon, Palestine, Jordan, and Iraq, in particular, will be an asset. Knowledge of local languages is preferred.
To apply, please send your detailed CV and a brief cover letter outlining your experience and suitability for the position to email@example.com
We are accepting applications on a rolling basis. However, preference will be given to applications received by November 30th, 2019.
For more information, visit our website: www.cprd.ca