Field Monitor x 5
Overview of position Provide support in management and supervision of all Field Coordinator activities in selected areas.
Supervision of beneficiaries, project selection, project assets & liaison with community & govt.
- Supervise day to day activities of work site teams which include up to around 75 coordinators
- Liaise with Municipality Directorates on area selection for sub projects.
- Plan & monitor field activities & beneficiary follow ups.
- Act as community mobilizer & coordinate community engagement activities with local authorities.
- Coordinate with local authorities to ensure selected areas are certified as clear of Un-exploded Ordinates (UXOs) before commencing works.
- Ensure work sites are not included in other agencies coverage to avoid duplication.
- Complete any required monitoring requested by Program Manager.
- Perform any other duties directed by Project Manager. Project reporting
This role reports to the Project Manager.
- Bachelor Degree in Development Studies, Sciences, Public Administration, Business Management or other relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years of directly relevant experience in project implementation.
- Experience in project implementation & monitoring is required.
- Experience in managing & organizing events including excellent organization skills, ability to follow deadlines, accuracy & attention to details.
- Knowledge & previous experience of conflict contexts is an asset.
- Proven capacity to interact with a variety of stakeholders, including non-governmental partners & other UN agencies.
- Knowledge of computer programs with full command of Word & Excel.Team management
This role does not require team management.
Interested candidates please apply through below link: