Integration and Partner Advisor
Marawi Response Project (MRP)
Integration and Partner Advisor
The Marawi Response Project (MRP), based in Mindanao, Philippines, is designed to increase opportunities for individuals and communities affected by the 2017 conflict between the Armed Forces of the Philippines and ISIS-inspired militants. The project seeks to improve economic conditions and increase social cohesion among displaced persons and their host communities in Marawi and neighboring areas. Project activities are aimed at resumption of economic livelihoods and business recovery, solidifying a social contract between citizens and their local government, and increased social cohesion.
MRP seeks an Integration and Partner Advisor to work closely with its local partners to assist them with developing their annual implementation plans so they align with MRP’s overall Annual Implementation Plan and their approved budgets. At the end of the assignment, the Consultant and partners should have a finalized programmatic strategy and clearly present the integrated nature of the partners’ strategy as it connects with MRP’s overall goal. MRP anticipates that this assignment will consist of 1-2 three week trips to Mindanao.
- Discuss the value and the links of sub-agreements and how these contribute to the entire MRP effort based on Results Framework and Annual Implementation Plan (AIP).
- Work with partners to translate existing budgets in specific programmatic activities and clearly link the identified activities with higher level MRP outcomes as detailed in Results Framework and AIP.
- Takes note of lessons learnt and recommended changes from quarterly and annual reports as part of partners regular reporting
- Finalize programmatic strategy and clearly present integrated nature of partners’ strategy with connects with MRP overall goal. Create framework that incorporates the currently defined number of activities in strategic level framework.
- Develop partner specific AIP2, translating approved budgets into annual implementation as informed by the approved AIP2 for MRP, , with clear delineation of support roles for PMO-led activities;
- In developing the framework and partner specific AIP2, create sense of ownership by individual partners, provide recommendations on how MRP can best collaborate with partners going forward
- Organize and lead partner/MRP consultations to ensure participative nature of the AIP2 creation.
- Provide assessment, in coordination with MERL and Technical Units, on how partners can contribute to institutionalization or sustainability after end of MRP.
- Working with team leads, identify possibilities for enhancing collaboration across technical teams, MERL Unit and with partners.
- Provide regular updates to the MRP Chief of Party, including a weekly summary of activities completed.
- Other tasks as determined necessary
- Bachelor’s degree in International Development, Management, or other related degree.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in program management for USAID contracts and cooperative agreements.
- Previous experience managing multiple sub-recipients’ work plans and budgets on a USG-funded program.
- Previous experience on a USG-funded small grants program preferred.
- Working knowledge of USG rules and regulations governing procurement.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Fluency in English is required.
Apply using the following link: https://planusa.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=13