Evaluation Specialist, USAID/Vietnam Learns
USAID/Vietnam Learns Contract
SI is implementing the new USAID/Vietnam Learns Contract. The scope of the five-year project is to support USAID/Vietnam staff and partners to implement more efficient, effective, and transparent programs by improving: (1) USAID and IP’s capacity to achieve expected results; (2) USAID’s understanding and tracking of project performance; and (3) collaboration, learning, and adapting (CLA).
SI is seeking a full-time Evaluation Specialist to support the Evaluation Lead in conducting evaluation and assessment tasks. The Evaluation Specialist position is full-time, based in Hanoi, for the duration of the project.
**Please Note: This is a local position. Only Vietnamese citizens will be eligible to apply.
- Contribute as requested to drafting and reviewing evaluation designs, data collection instruments, and inception reports.
- Participate in the design and conduct of focus group discussions (FGD), key informant interviews (KII), and other data collection methods.
- Oversee the overall design of the evaluation framework, including methodological determinations; organization of calendars/travel/meetings; management of interviews, and other data collection events; presentations of preliminary evaluation findings and conclusions; analysis of data with input from team members; and drafting evaluation reports and presentations.
- Ensure that all expected tasks and deliverables are achieved on time and of high quality.
- Minimum of a Master’s degree, with at least five years of professional experience coordinating evaluation activities.
- Must have performed program/project evaluations and used both quantitative and qualitative methods; and/or survey and sampling methods.
- Must have exceptional organizational, analytical, writing, and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated deep knowledge of evaluation methodologies and their practical applications.
- Ability to organize, manage, prioritize, and follow through on multiple tasks in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
- Proven capacity to take initiative and willingness to learn new skills as needed.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, particularly Word and Excel.
- Familiarity with utilization-focused evaluation a plus.
- Demonstrated knowledge of USAID’s Evaluation Policy.
- Fluency in English required.
To learn more about Social Impact, please visit our website: http://www.socialimpact.com
SI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability ,or protected veteran status.
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please, no phone calls.