Manager Production Services
World Vision International
World Vision is a Christian humanitarian, development and advocacy organisation devoted to improving the lives of children, families and their communities around the world. Our almost 40,000 staff members working in nearly 100 countries are united through our ethos, mission and shared desire for all individuals, especially children, to overcome poverty, inequality and injustice.
Here’s where you come in:
World Vision International is looking for a highly skilled, personable, energetic and solution-focused production manager to oversee the quality production of a series of globally produced digital and print-based media for sponsors from its Manila office.
In this rewarding and highly focused role, you will be responsible for the workflow of multiple complex Child Sponsorship projects at once, produced in multiple languages and with stakeholders in over 75 countries.
You’ll also be the motivator, influencer and manager of an internal team of 10-25 people, oversee an external team of freelancers and work with external print, video and editing vendors to deliver reports, photos and cards to 3 million sponsors.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Strong leadership skills and proven experience in leading a team focused on operational excellence.
- Have strong operations management skills with a proven strict adherence to timelines and deliverables.
- Budget management in excess of USD $500,000.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and reporting skills.
- Be agile, proactive, and solutions-focused.
- Be committed to our quality standards and global branding guidelines.
- Experience in print or digital production experience on large-scale projects is preferred.
- Exceptional English communications both written and spoken.
- Committed Christian able to lead team devotionals.
- Be fun, energetic, passionate and personable.
- Can travel domestically and internationally up to 15% of the time.
- Have a bachelor’s degree in publishing/operations/production, communications or related and minimum of 2-3 years production management of publishing or print media, ideally in an international organization or in a multilingual environment.
This work is pivotal to our engagement of over 3 million sponsors in over 20 markets, helping sponsors understand their amazing impact and create greater connection between them and their sponsored children.
Together with sponsors, we’ve impacted the lives of over 200 million vulnerable children by tackling the root causes of poverty.
You will report to the Director, Sponsor Engagement, and work closely with Senior Advisors, Project Managers and Coordinators, Field Engagement Team and Support Offices. You will be required to have flexible working hours to achieve this strong collaboration across offices and time zones.
Sound like you? We’d love to talk more.
World Vision is dedicated to our team members’ development and their success. We aspire for all employees to be fulfilled through their work and their contributions to an organisation working to provide long-term sustainable solutions to the world’s most vulnerable people.
Find the full responsibilities and requirements for this position online and apply by the closing date 11 NOV 2019. For more information on World Vision International, please visit our website: www.wvi.org. Due to the number of applications received, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.