Vehicle Control Assistant
- Assists the Vehicle Control Officer by :
· Ensuring the daily work compliance with the agency transport standards regarding and the accurate use of documents;
· Monitoring the transport requirements and operating schedules for the day to day operation of Agency vehicles and drivers;
· Monitoring the operation of the bus contract/schedules;
· Posting of fuel consumption data into the agency fleet/ERP systems and keeping up to date fleet management records;
· Follow up the progression of accident cases and preparation of related reports.
- Carries out inspection visits to UNRWA installation to check the assigned vehicles to these installations; conducts spot check on vehicle movements, vehicle documentation and the condition of equipment assigned to each vehicle;
- Ensuring proper use of the agency fleet systems and ERP system to ensure the quality control measures are maintained, timeliness and efficient driver performance record prepared. Produces monthly reports and statistics ; monitors and certifies the driver overtime and allowance
- Manages overall travel and logistics requests from other UN agencies regarding travel assistance and prepares the monthly charges due for those agencies and entities;
- Performs such other duties as may be assigned.
To start the application process, applicants are required to register at http://jobs.unrwa.org by creating a personal profile and completing UNRWA Personal History Form. Only applications received through http://jobs.unrwa.org will be considered. Due to the large number of applications received for UNRWA vacancies, only applicants short-listed for interview will be contacted. Please ensure that the e-mail address that you will indicate in your Personal History Profile is accurate, candidates shortlisted for test or/and interview will only be contacted by e-mail. No follow up phone calls will be made.