Communications Senior Officer - Digital and Content, Home-based Retainer (Multiple positions)
FEMALE CANDIDATES ARE STRONLGY ENCOURAGED TO APPLY !
CANDIDATES WITH NO UN OR UNOPS EXPERIENCE ARE STRONGLY ENCOURAGED TO APPLY ! **
Under the supervision of the Head of Global Communications, your duties and responsibilities will be to:
- Contribute to UNMAS social media campaigns
- Participate in developing outreach assets for fundraising
- Provide social media training to programme officers
- Contribute to the creation, editing, and distribution of videos
- Produce audio-visual contents for UNMAS social media
- Collaborate in the production of audio-visual interactive story map for UNMAS programmes
- Support in the production of audio-visual multimedia content for ongoing UNMAS social media campaigns
- Support in maintaining and enhancing UNMAS YouTube Channel outreach
- Assist the Communications team in ensuring strategic priorities and corporate identity is served by the audio-visual products created, in line with the UNMAS communications strategy
- Provide editorial guidance and ensure that messages conveyed through audio-visual products are sharp, compelling and current
- Generate a variety of standard statistical and other reports on social media reach
- Provide software and office equipment support
- Provide support in the maintenance of websites by scanning, converting and posting a variety of documents onto the UNMAS and E_MINE websites.
- Participate in the preparation of presentation materials using appropriate technology/software
- Draft reports, articles, press releases and promotional blurbs
- Perform any other relevant duties as assigned
Advanced-level University Degree (Master’s Degree or equivalent) in Communications, Audio-visual Studies, or related field with a minimum of two years of relevant experience; OR
First-level University Degree (Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent) in Communications, Audio-visual Studies, or related field with a minimum of four years of relevant experience
Relevant experience is defined as experience in Communications, Audio-Visual Arts, or related field
Experience in Audio-Visual Arts or Film Productions is required
Fluency in English (read, write, speak) is required.
Fluency in Arabic, French, or Spanish is desired.
Please apply using the following link : https://jobs.unops.org/Pages/ViewVacancy/VADetails.aspx?id=18619