Business Development Manager
Plan International is an independent development and humanitarian organisation that advances children’s rights and equality for girls.
We believe in the power and potential of every child. But this is often suppressed by poverty, violence, exclusion and discrimination. And it’s girls who are most affected.
Working together with children, young people, our supporters and partners, we strive for a just world, tackling the root causes of the challenges facing girls and all vulnerable children.
We support children’s rights from birth until they reach adulthood. And we enable children to prepare for – and respond to – crises and adversity. We drive changes in practice and policy at local, national and global levels using our reach, experience and knowledge.
- Lead on the development of concept notes and proposals, coordinating closely with CO technical/thematic, finance and logistics staff to ensure their input.
- Ensure all concept notes and/or proposals meet donor requirements and funding priorities.
- Ensure all funding submissions have a strong gender focus, and that all submissions are graded either 2a or 2b against the IASC gender marker. Where possible opportunities should be taken to design gender transformative funding submissions.
- Support the CO with GO/ No Go decision making regarding specific funding opportunities.
- Maintain in-country donor and NO relationship to identify possible grant funding, including representing Plan at local donor meetings.
- Support the maintenance of the funding tracker.
- If required lead on the development of a resources mobilisation plan to support the Emergency Response/Recovery strategy
To apply click here