Ensure that all data received or sent from various sources is properly monitored, analysed and checked for accuracy and in turn produce the required reporting output in accordance to the policies/procedures & normative guidelines as set by Our client.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
Under the supervision of the Systems Information & Fleet Administration Officer and in co-ordination with FMS staff, the incumbent shall perform the following duties:
Ensure that any information/data or reports requested are promptly carried out and expedited in an efficient manner.
Perform software checking routines established and ensure that all the data downloaded into the system is accurate and take the necessary steps to resolve any irregularities.
Responsible to ensure that all data produced in the system is accurate and always sent and received on a timely basis and to report any irregularities to immediate Supervisor.
Consolidate all findings and to convert these conclusions reached into useful formats which can be interpreted by management for appropriate action and decision making.
Constantly collect and collate useful data which can be used to improve the general systems established and communicate this information to immediate supervisor, such as,
a. Possible system constraints.
b. Common errors re-occurring, possible training needs.
Will perform daily reconciliation exercises of all records and transactions performed within the same day and ensure that data validation, integrity and accuracy of data are maintained.
Share experiences gained with other staff members and strive towards creating good team building and harmonious atmosphere.
Will perform the duties of all subordinate staff or one level/grade up, in the event of any other FMS staff being absent from his or her duty.
Assist in training of Fleet staff on FMS when required
Travel occasionally within the country as required by the Organisation.
Perform any other duties as requested by immediate supervisor.
Will liaise and co-operate with all other employees within Fleet/Logistics and other units within the Organisation.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Completed “A” Levels in Mathematics and English as main subjects.
- University degree in Computer Science/Statistics.
- Masters degree in Information Systems and Technology or postgraduate course specialised in statistics & analysis considered and asset but not a requirement.
- Held the position of Statistician/Data Analysis Administrator or similar job in a company/NGO with at least two years experience gained in the relevant field.
- Good working knowledge and experience working with Microsoft MS Office Suite.
- Comprehensive understanding and good working knowledge with Microsoft Access (Relational Database Management System).
- Good working knowledge with Windows and Internet Explorer
- Experience gained working in a Local Area Network environment and performed administrative duties relating to Network Management considered to be an asset although not a requirement.
- Excellent command of the English Language, both written and spoken is mandatory.
- Constantly monitor and analyse data to ensure that it is accurate and produced on a timely basis from each of the Area Offices.
- Ensure that any data/information or reports requested are promptly provided and expedited in an efficient manner.
- Send/receive data transmissions (replications) on a daily basis as set by immediate supervisor.
Loss or damage of Cargo, Spares, Tools or Equipment as well as Loss of Fuel in the care of the employee shall be deducted from the salary based on CIF value or Local Market Rate, whichever is prevailing.
Based on a quarterly Performance Evaluation, the salary payment Grade shall be adjusted accordingly for the new quarter.
Candidates interested in applying for this role need to register on CTG website as a candidate & apply for this role using this link: