Sanitation Forman “A”
· Supervises sanitation Foreman and Laborers, maintains and controls their attendance and leave, and prepares statistical and narrative reports.
· Supervises water distribution, maintenance water networks, water disinfection and collects water samples for bacteriological examination.
· Supervises liquid and solid water collection, and maintenance of sewers and drains, loading and removal; directs refuse vehicles.
· Inspects gathering surfaces and breeding places of insects, carries out necessary surveys and supervises insect and rodent control activities.
· Inspects and reports on cleanliness in camp and its installations.
· Assists in health education for Foremen laborers and camp inhabitants.
· Receives, keeps and controls sanitation tools, supplies and equipments.
· Supervises sanitation self-help camp improvements projects.
· Performs such other duties as may be assigned.
To start the application process, applicants are required to register at http://jobs.unrwa.org by creating a personal profile and completing UNRWA Personal History Form. Only applications received through http://jobs.unrwa.org will be considered. Due to the large number of applications received for UNRWA vacancies, only applicants short-listed for interview will be contacted. Please ensure that the e-mail address that you will indicate in your Personal History Profile is accurate, candidates shortlisted for test or/and interview will only be contacted by e-mail. No follow up phone calls will be made.