Moldova Tourism Call for CVs
Call for CVs – Moldova Tourism
Overseas Strategic Consulting, Ltd. (OSC) seeks well-qualified applicants for the anticipated USAID Moldova Tourism Industry Development Program. The purpose of this five-year contract is to stimulate the growth of the Moldovan tourism sector, enhancing economic development and promoting Moldova’s profile as a globally-recognized tourist destination with a unique national cultural heritage.
OSC is seeking local and expatriate personnel with demonstrated experience in emerging tourism industries, cultural studies, and international economic development; and regional experience from among the following: Moldova, Romania, Ukraine, the Western Balkans, and/or Georgia. This will be a long-term (five-year) position based in Moldova.
- College degree in areas such as business, tourism/hospitality, international relations, political science, international development
- 5+ years of experience in tourism industry development
- Experience working in international development on economic growth projects; USAID experience strongly preferred
- Experience working in Moldova, Romania, Ukraine, the Western Balkans, and/or Georgia
- Excellent oral and written English language communication skills; Romanian, Russian, and/or Ukrainian language skills are a plus
Established in 1992, OSC (www.oscltd.com) provides strategic communications and international development support for development missions in challenging environments around the world. For consideration, please email resume/CV and cover letter via email (email@example.com) using the subject line: Moldova Tourism. OSC is committed to recruiting, employing, promoting, and retaining the best-qualified individuals without regard to age, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, genetic information, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status. This position is contingent upon contract award from USAID.