Program Financial Manager Arlington, VA
Program Financial Manager
MSI, a Tetra Tech Company, is a Washington, D.C. metro area international development firm with a 35-year history of delivering development results across the world. Our core expertise is in the fields of monitoring and evaluation (M&E), institutional development, public sector management, governance and anti-corruption. MSI has implemented projects in 90 countries around the world such as Jordan, Kenya, Indonesia, Syria, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Ukraine, Colombia and Mexico. As one of the leading companies in our field, MSI has partnered with organizations across all sectors of international development to support clients ranging from large bilateral and multilateral donors such as USAID, the World Bank and the United Nations Development Program to national and local governments, nongovernmental organizations (NGOs), think tanks, foundations and universities. For more information on MSI, please visit our website at www.msiworldwide.com.
MSI is building a team to support the Office of the Undersecretary of Defense – Policy (OUSD-P) and the Defense Security Cooperation Agency (DSCA). This team will support military and civilian planners with the achievement of U.S.-led security capacity building efforts worldwide. MSI will support OUSD-P and DSCA with the implementation of assessment, monitoring and evaluation (AME) systems to improve U.S. returns on security cooperation investment.
MSI is recruiting a Program Financial Manager to manage a large, complex program budget for a U.S. Government contract. The Program Financial Manager will be responsible for coordinating with the accounting team and preparing program financial reporting, tracking and monitoring budget CLIN expenditures and level of effort, expenditure tracking, management reports and controlling margin.
- Manage a large, complex USG budget with multiple contract line items (CLINs) including approve client vouchers, ensure costs are allowable and within the terms of the contract, project forward-costs to ensure all costs are within and budget and margin.
- Budget and cost analysis including develop models, tools, and techniques related to budget planning, tracking, execution, reconciliation, and analysis.
- Manage contract level of effort.
- All internal and client financial reporting.
- Manage indirect rate trends within the budget.
- Review and approval of project expense reports.
- Manage subcontractor budgets.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience required with federal financial management, and federal accounting experience.
- Bachelor's degree required, with Master's in Business Administration, Accounting or Finance preferred.
- Familiarity with FAR and DFAR regulations.
- Experience in DOD budgeting process and in managing multiple budget CLINs.
- Experience manager complex LH, T&M and FP budgets.
- Strong attention to detail and strong organizational skills required.
- Flexible and adaptable to changing priorities.
- Experience with Microsoft Word and expert Excel skills required.
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
MSI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer.
To apply: please visit our website, **www.msiworldwide.com