Senior Project Manager Arlington, VA
Senior Project Manager
MSI, a Tetra Tech Company, is a Washington, D.C. metro area international development firm with a 35-year history of delivering development results across the world. Our core expertise is in the fields of monitoring and evaluation (M&E), institutional development, public sector management, governance and anti-corruption. MSI has implemented projects in 90 countries around the world such as Jordan, Kenya, Indonesia, Syria, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Ukraine, Colombia and Mexico. As one of the leading companies in our field, MSI has partnered with organizations across all sectors of international development to support clients ranging from large bilateral and multilateral donors such as USAID, the World Bank and the United Nations Development Program to national and local governments, nongovernmental organizations (NGOs), think tanks, foundations and universities. For more information on MSI, please visit our website at www.msiworldwide.com.
MSI is building a team to support the Office of the Undersecretary of Defense – Policy (OUSD-P) and the Defense Security Cooperation Agency (DSCA). This team will support military and civilian planners with the achievement of U.S.-led security capacity building efforts worldwide. MSI will support OUSD-P and DSCA with the implementation of assessment, monitoring and evaluation (AME) systems to improve U.S. returns on security cooperation investment.
MSI is recruiting a Senior Project Manager to manage a large, complex program budget for a U.S. Government contract. The Senior Project Manager will be responsible for contractual and financial oversight, and logistics management.
- Responsible for overall contractual and financial management of international development projects, as well as ensuring compliance with subject contracts, applicable U.S. and host country laws and regulations.
- Work with other departments, subcontractors, and independent consultants on the implementation of complex project tasks, programming, and other activities for assigned projects.
- Plan, prepare and communicate schedules and progress records of project activities and expenditures, and assist others in establishing and adhering to project schedules and milestones.
- Establish and implement systems for efficient management of grant under contract (GUC) and subcontractor activities.
- Review, analyze, and prepare reports, contractual deliverables, and other correspondence on all activities and transactions related to assigned tasks, and provide timely information and status updates on assigned tasks as well as to ensure quality and branding.
- Serve as primary point of contact for client staff, including liaising client points of contact to ensure optimal communication and overall client satisfaction with project performance.
- Minimum of 6 years of relevant work experience required. Bachelor's degree required, with Master's preferred.
- Familiarity with FAR and DFAR regulations.
- Experience in recruiting and human resources.
- Ability to develop and present complex information to senior Government officials using Microsoft Office Suite applications.
- Ability to work collaboratively and build effective working relationships with clients and colleagues.
- Strong attention to detail and strong organizational skills required.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- Flexible and adaptable to changing priorities.
- PMP certification preferred.
- Secret Clearance.
- Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel required.
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
MSI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer.
To apply: please visit our website, **www.msiworldwide.com