Finance Assistant - Jerusalem Office
The American Friends Service Committee (AFSC) is an international organization that is committed to social justice, peace and humanitarian services. Its work is based on the belief in the worth of every person to overcome violence and injustice.
The American friends Service Committee (AFSC) Middle East office is seeking a qualified candidate for a Finance Assistant Positions in its office in Jerusalem.
High Level Job Description:
- Maintaining timely record of booking and Accounting System
- Prepare and develop accounting and financial reports.
- Ensure proper filing of Finance documentation.
- Control cash flow
- Assist in partner reporting and auditing
- Fluency in spoken and written English. Fluency in spoken Arabic is required.
- Excellent skills in using Excel.
Candidates are encouraged to apply early, as applications may be screened prior to the vacancy deadline
Contract period: 12 months
Salary/benefits: According to AFSC’s Middle East salary scale and terms and conditions.
Interested candidates should are encouraged to send their CV along with a cover letter to the email: AFSCMERO@gmail.com
Applications submitted without a cover letter will not be considered.