Managing Director, GHSC-PSM CLEAR Team
The Managing Director will lead the USAID-funded Global Health Supply Chain Program-Procurement and Supply Management (GHSC-PSM) project’s Communications, Learning, Evidence and Analytics for Results (CLEAR) team. The CLEAR team is the project hub for data, evaluation, communications and learning. It supports the GHSC-PSM project’s efforts to ensure uninterrupted supply of medicines and other health commodities for HIV, malaria, family planning and reproductive health (FP/RH), and maternal, neonatal and child health (MNCH) around the world. CLEAR integrates the work of three teams – Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E), Knowledge Management and Communications (KMC) and Data Analytics – to facilitate use of data for decision making and learning, and to package and communicate findings and other evidence of project activities and achievements.
This is a long-term position based in the GHSC-PSM project office in the Washington, D.C. area.
- Lead efforts to ensure the integrity of project M&E, data analytics, and KMC products.
- Lead an integrated team of 15-20 full-time specialists (organized into the M&E, KMC, and Data Analytics sub-teams, supported by an Operations Management team) to provide CLEAR support to the project.
- Represent the CLEAR team and support functions to project leadership, conveying project priorities to the CLEAR team and CLEAR issues to project leadership.
- Ensure close coordination between CLEAR and other project teams (i.e., the four health task order, the Global Supply Chain, the Health Systems Strengthening, and the MIS teams) and country programs (via country offices and headquarters-based country project management units).
- Lead development of CLEAR inputs to the project work plan and budget.
- Ensure provision of high-quality planned and ad hoc M&E, KMC, and data analytics support to the project, on time and within budget.
- Lead development of project contractual quarterly reports.
- Oversee or, as needed, lead, activities to strengthen M&E, KMC, and data analytics systems and processes.
- Ensure the M&E, KMC, and Data Analytics sub-teams are adequately staffed and have access to the necessary short-term support, licenses, and other resources.
- Master’s degree or higher in a relevant discipline, including public health, business, communications, or international development
- At least 10 years of experience leading diverse technical teams in M&E, data analysis, knowledge management, or project communications for multi-country programs
- Ability to interface effectively with senior leadership and clients
- Experience with USAID, including familiarity with USAID’s global health objectives, approaches and operations and health systems strengthening
- Experience leading development of project performance reports
- Experience with donor-funded project M&E
- Experience with data collection, management, documentation, analysis, reporting, and visualization
- Experience developing and promoting adherence to standard operating procedures and/or systematizing processes
- Familiarity with global health supply chains strongly preferred
- Strong management, interpersonal, writing, and organizational skills
- Experience managing, supervising, and mentoring team members
- Experience developing and monitoring work plans and budgets
Please visit our website at https://panagoragroup.net/jobs/ to apply. No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted.
Panagora Group is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices.
*Note: Panagora does not offer visa sponsorship at this time.