Water Resources and Infrastructure - Utility Management Specialist – Egypt Integrated Water Solution Support Technical Assistance Activity (IWSSTA)
Tetra Tech International Development Services (http://www.tetratech.com/intdev), headquartered in Arlington, VA, in partnership with Segura Consulting, is currently accepting expressions of interest from qualified Utility Management Specialist candidates for the USAID-funded Egypt Integrated Water Solution Support Technical Assistance Activity (IWSSTA).
The purpose of the Integrated Water Solution Support Technical Assistance (IWSSTA) activity is to support the recent reform efforts by the Government of Egypt (GOE) to help promote sustainability of the Water and Wastewater Sector.
This position will be based in Cairo, Egypt.
The Utility Management Specialist will play a lead role in providing technical expertise and direction during the design and implementation of tasks and activities targeted at improving the management capabilities and performance of the HCWW and its Subsidiaries, and for interacting with senior Government officials, water utility officials, donors, and other key water and wastewater sector stakeholders. The key role of this Specialist is to ensure the accuracy of all technical deliverables and documentation.
- Proven experience, and demonstrated leadership in, enhancing the performance of water and sewerage utilities, and building the capacity of its personnel.
- Demonstrated experience in the usage of modern computerized management systems designed for water utility organizations, and ability to train/advise others on its proper utilization.
- Prior experience on projects with similar magnitude and complexity in developing countries.
- Comfortable with presenting (both orally and written) complex issues and information to senior sector-specific representatives.
To be considered applicants must submit the following to:
* Cover Letter, indicating the position you are applying for
* CV in reverse chronological format
Applications that do not meet the minimum requirements listed above will not be considered. Please ensure that all necessary documents are uploaded, as incomplete applications and/or corrupt files may delay processing of your application or remove you from consideration. No phone calls will be accepted.
Apply online at: http://bit.ly/2Or7dd8
Please indicate where you saw Tetra Tech's IDS ad posted.
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of high-end consulting and engineering services for projects worldwide. With more than 20,000 associates working together, Tetra Tech provides clear solutions to complex problems in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development. Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion-dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in over 400 locations around the world. We offer competitive compensation and benefits and are searching for innovative people to join our teams. We are Leading with Science® to provide sustainable and resilient solutions for our clients. We are an equal opportunity employer: EOE AA/M/F/Vets/Disability.