Digital Marketing Manager
The Digital Marketing Manager in partnership with the Director and outside agency, leads the planning, execution, and analysis of paid digital campaigns across social and digital platforms that contribute to fundraising goals, acquire new supporters, and raise awareness of the PIH brand. The Manager collaborates daily with internal and external partners in the development and execution of digital campaigns and content that supports PIH goals and that reinforce a consistent and clear brand message. The Manager follows analytics and emerging trends to expand PIH’s reach on digital platforms and optimize overall performance.
- Lead paid digital marketing campaign development and implementation in support of fundraising, acquisition, and awareness goals.
- Engage in discussions and decisions with external partner in the planning and execution of paid digital efforts (social, display, search), budget planning and media spends.
- Manage the day-to-day communications and deliverables with the outside agency related to paid media.
- Direct content producers on campaign direction, content needs, and production of deliverables and update the multichannel content calendar with campaigns.
- Measure and report on relevant KPIs across digital campaigns.
- Identify trends/insights and optimize performance based on the insights.
- Ensure PIH’s voice and brand is consistent across campaign messages.
- Evaluate emerging digital technologies and make recommendations for adoption where appropriate.
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in marketing, communications, or related field.
- 3-5 years of experience in managing social and digital campaigns and communications.
- Strong understanding of social media and digital analytics (native platforms, google analytics)
- Experience working with an outside agency.
- Experience deploying and running digital advertising (i.e. Facebook AdsManager, Google Adwords)
- A strong writing background including experience writing copy for a variety of digital platforms, under tight deadlines.
- Certification in Hubspot, Facebook Blueprint, Google Adwords a plus.
- Excellent collaborator, engaging in cross-department planning and strategy sessions, with exposure to all staff and levels of the organization.
- Interest and knowledge of new and emerging social and digital industry trends.
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail.
- Able to work occasional nights and weekends.
- Exemplary interpersonal skills; ability to collaborate effectively with culturally diverse staff across departments and country.
- Interest in social justice strongly desirable.
Partners In Health (PIH) is committed to the fundamental principle of equal opportunity and equal treatment for every prospective and current employee. It is the policy of PIH not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin, ancestry, age, religion, creed, disability, sex and gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law. PIH works in and with a number of governments in and outside the U.S., and to the extent applicable, this statement is intended to incorporate the prohibition of any unlawful discrimination covered by applicable laws in such countries, states and municipalities