Human Resources & Organisation Development Advisor
SOS Children’s Villages International is the umbrella organisation for over 130 SOS Children’s Villages associations worldwide. As a non-governmental social development organisation we help children without parental care and families in difficult living conditions through services in care, education and health. The organisation also advocates for children’s rights.
For the International Office MENA, Human Resources & Organisation Development Department we are seeking a committed
Human Resources & Organisation Development Advisor (f/m)
Based in Amman, Jordan
The Human Resources & Organisation Development Advisor supports the Director of Human Resources & Organisation Development in implementing and monitoring global and regional HR standards, policies and guidelines with the aim to develop national leadership in all Member Associations to fulfil general management tasks and to promote HROD actions in MENA.
Task and Responsibilities:
· Support Member Associations in all HROD topics along the HR cycle (such as Personnel Planning & Job Design, Recruitment & Selection, On boarding, Learning, Development & Career Development, Performance Management, Phase-out/ Retirement)
· Monitor and support the implementation of HR standards, policies, and guidelines in SOS Member Associations, including evaluations and audits
· Support in change management and organisation development processes
· Design and facilitate HROD topic related workshops/training
· Contribute to the overall development of HROD in the region including organisational policies and guidelines
- University degree in Business Administration, Business Law, Psychology or related field.
· Advanced knowledge in the field of human resources, organisation development and change management
· Proven track record of minimum 5 years professional HROD experience with international background
· Strong customer service mind-set, with networking abilities
· Excellent presentation, facilitation, influencing and networking skills
· Highly self-reflective, strong in self-motivation and self-management
· Team player with a proactive, solution-oriented mind-set
· Fluency in spoken and written English &Arabic. French is a plus
· Willingness to travel up to 30%
· Versatile and challenging assignment in an international working environment where professional and human competence is in the foreground
- Possibility to make contribution towards the development of MAs in the region
The HROD Advisor will be part of the International Office MENA HROD team and reports to the Director of HROD MENA.
If you are interested in this position, please send your e-mail application (detailed CV and motivation letter in ENGLISH), along with three traceable references, mentioning the Post in the subject line to this mail address: HR.MENA@sos-kd.org, by maximum 17th October 2019, 17:00 hrs (Amman local time).
SOS-Children’s Villages International, www.sos-childrensvillages.org