INFORMATION SYSTEMS SPECIALIST
Are you an expert in supporting organizations to build their own information systems? Up for a challenge? Want to help us build even more futures for youth by utilizing the right IT tools?
If you answered ‘yeah’ to any of the above then you may just be the person we are looking for.
What about these? Think you’d fit?
• You have previous experience in designing, managing and integrating organization information systems (especially databases, digital data collection, CRM platforms)
• You are familiar with the latest IT tools used in an organization and know ways to integrate them
• You are very systematic and organized in the way how you approach work
• You feel comfortable coordinating within a big team and a multicultural setting
• You enjoy training others to use tools and follow processes that will make their work easier
• You are able to communicate clearly in English
• You are able to commit to at least a 12 month mission
We would like someone to work with our teams and understand their needs in terms of IT tools and software that will make their work, and life, easier. At the moment we use quite a lot of different tools but we would like someone to help us create a cohesive system for everything we do, ranging from data collection/analysis, POS systems, information sharing, collaboration, HR-FINANCE-COMMUNCATIONS processes etc. You are ideally highly experienced in this and you will work with our senior management on this important project. You’ll get a chance to work with our team spread across Southeast Asia and the world – whilst being based in Phnom Penh.
Sounds good? Awesome! email your CV now firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s talk more.