The Subaward coordinator will help manage subawards to implement activities for a remotely managed community policing program. This involves coordination with program partners and beneficiaries and reviewing key documents for the development, approval and implementation of activities.
Reporting & Supervision:
The Subaward Coordinator will report to the Deputy Chief of Party.
- Based on inputs received from colleagues and program partners and beneficiaries, draft and negotiate subawards, and provide oversight of subawards;
- Proactively propose activity ideas and refinements to existing activities to increase their impact;
- Coordinate with field staff, program partners and beneficiaries to ensure that proposed activities are realistic, and appropriate for the context;
- Coordinate with field staff, program partners and beneficiaries to ensure that subawardees are implementing activities in line with the terms and conditions on the subaward;
- Coordinate with program engineering and procurement staff to track implementation of activities;
- Review submitted milestone documentation for completeness and accuracy;
- Provide Monitoring and Evaluation team with updates on activities for various reports; and
- Ensure all documents related to the implementation of subawards are properly filed and retained.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- University level education or demonstrated equivalence in professional experience/ability;
- Two (2) years’ experience in implementation of humanitarian, development and/or stabilization programs or relevant project management experience;
- Professional Arabic language skills;
- Professional English language skills;
- Demonstrated experience working with budgets;
- Proven ability to work on a team in a collaborative manner;
- Proven ability to take initiative and think creatively about how to support a community in taking control of and addressing issues;
- Demonstrated resourcefulness and ability to manage high volume work flow; and
- Relevant computer software skills.
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
- Experience working in security sector programs;
- Experience working on US Government-funded programs; and
- Experience working on remotely management programs.
Please apply on our website: https://recruiting.ultipro.com/CRE1010CREAI/JobBoard/b093422a-53ee-4b40-...