Executive Driver (Nationals Only)
The position holder is primary responsible for ensuring safe transport of the CEO, Board of Trustees, , and high level visitors S/he ensures that the vehicle assigned to her/him is in good condition and road worthy all the time. Position holder may also be assigned administrative work in relation to his work with the CEO.
* The incumbent must be at least a college level.
* With ten (10) years driving experience with at least two (2) years experience driving for high level visitors, expatriates and executives.
* Must have experience in Admin work and Safety and Security
* Understanding of Save the Children’s vision and mission and a commitment to its objectives; willing to adopt Save the Children methodology and framework in program implementation;
* Must possess a valid professional driver’s license and familiarity of roads in Metro Manila and nearby provinces
* Hard working, flexible and willing to render overtime whenever needed.
* Have a good working relationship with all of the staff. Willing to be assigned to other offices as reliever whenever necessary and can work even if under pressure.
* Must have a high sense of urgency and well-developed work ethic.
* Knowledge of area roads and neighborhoods
* Ability to lift heavy packages and luggage
* A polite and professional disposition
* Ability to remain calm in stressful driving situations (e.g. at rush hour)
* Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
* Computer and Microsoft application knowledgeable
* With facilitation skills
Contract length: Fixed Term position for one (1) year based in National Capital Region
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
* No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
* All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
* Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive workplace where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Please apply using a cover letter and up-to-date CV as a single document. Please also include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations. A copy of the full role profile can be found at www.savethechildren.net/jobs
We need to keep children safe so our selection process reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.