HRIS Senior Analyst – Configuration & Integrations
We are looking for a full-time HRIS Analyst II who will enhance and maintain the Human Resources Information System (HRIS) platforms used by our Global HR team. The primary focus for this role will be supporting the Workday system. The successful candidate will also need to support Cornerstone (ATS) and integrations to downstream systems (benefits, payroll (ADP) and internal IRC systems. The Analyst will work with other HRIS Analysts, HR management, IT colleagues and other IRC internal groups to improve processes and procedures for maintenance of HRIS systems.
This position requires solid organizational and analytical skills, with a focus on accuracy and attention to detail. Strong proficiency in Human Resources Information System (Workday preferred) and MS Office, especially Excel, is required.
- Act as subject matter expert for the HRIS system and serve as an escalation point for end-users who are experiencing difficulties in one of the following HR functional areas:
- Core HR, Benefits, Compensation, Security, or Talent Management (required)
- Absence Management, Payroll Integration (plus)
- Assume ownership of the functional design documentation process for HR functional area, leveraging existing business processes, systems configuration set-up, applicable Integrations between Workday, third party vendors and internal IRC applications.
- Gather requirements from HR and non-HR stakeholders
- Mapping of data elements (as needed)
- Liaise with PM teams from HR/IT/Finance
- Test and document any modifications for the functional areas
- Assume ownership of end-to-end incident resolution that may involve multiple departments
- Support Workday upgrades for HR functions, by ensuring Integrations, Business Processes, configurations set-up, security are tested thoroughly.
- Collaborate with HRIS colleagues to proactively, identify opportunities for process improvement and efficiency within the IRC’s current Workday usage, including cross-functional considerations
- Produce canned and customized reports from Workday
- Update training materials & train new users on Workday
- Perform other special projects as needed
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with at least 4+ years of professional work experience managing data sharing between enterprise software applications.
- 4+ years previous experience maintaining & configuring data in an HRIS systems (Workday, Cornerstone, PeopleSoft, or SAP)
- Basic understanding of HR practices in Benefits, EEO, Data Security and HIPAA
- Demonstrated ability to work professionally and discreetly with extremely confidential information
- Experience working with large datasets, in-depth understanding of data relationships, data cleansing practices
- Intermediate understanding of relationship databases concepts
- Exceptional problem-solving skills with attention to detail, excellent time management and organizational skills, project management ability, and the ability to prioritize work
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting abilities; with strong data analysis acumen, and focus on accuracy and attention to detail
- Self-motivated with the ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Excellent customer service, communication (both written and verbal), and cross-group collaboration skills required
- Flexibility in daily schedule, and ability to understand and react quickly to changing priorities
- Experience of working in a globally distributed environment a plus
- Experience in working with a helpdesk ticketing system a plus
- Truly excellent interpersonal skills; ability to effectively listen to and liaise with colleagues on all levels in a global, distributed, multicultural, detail-oriented environment (without losing a sense of humor)
Preferred Additional Qualifications
- Experience with an international nonprofit in the delivery of systems across varying IT infrastructure and low/intermittent bandwidth scenarios
- Experience with data migration and systems integration
Working Environment: Standard office work environment