PROJECT BOOKKEEPER – (FOR FILIPINO NATIONALS ONLY BASED in TACLOBAN CITY)
CONTRACT DURATION: up to December 31, 2019 with possibility of extension
FRANCESCO (Pope Francis for Resilient and Co-Empowered Sustainable Communities), is a consortium composed of the Urban Poor Associates (UPA, Inc.), Development and Peace/Caritas Canada, Catholic Bishops Conference of the Philippines-National Secretariat for Social Action (CBCP-NASSA/Caritas Philippines), the Congregation of the Most Holy Redeemer (Redemptorist Community of Tacloban) and the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Palo, Leyte (RCAP). It is currently implementing a permanent in-city relocation project for 550 families affected by Typhoon Yolanda (Haiyan) known as "Pope Francis Village”.
• Degree in Accountancy or financial management and obtained trainings relative to the enumerated responsibilities
• At least 3-5 years of proven experience in Accounting and Financial Management
• Preferably a resident of Tacloban City and nearby areas
• Proficient with applications such as Excel, Word and accounting related software
• Demonstrated experience in working with NGOs, church-based organizations, community-level organizations
and other development-oriented organizations preferably involving multi-stakeholders and partners
• Efficient in meeting commitments, observing deadlines and achieving results and persistent when faced with difficult problems or challenges
PLACE OF ASSIGNMENT: Tacloban City
Interested applicants should submit/send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org :**
Motivation Letter (maximum 1 page)
Curriculum Vitae with at least 3 professional references
Please include the reference “Project Bookkeeper” as subject of your email.
Salary is negotiable commensurate to qualifications and experiences.
Only short-listed applicants will be notified.