This position is for an upcoming education project in Bangladesh, which seeks to equitably and sustainably improve the quality of and access to education in select areas of Bangladesh.
The Grants Manager will be responsible for oversight of all grants activities, including ensuring efficient and proper controls for USAID grant compliance and reporting; coordinating training and grants administration with grantees; and reviewing and submitting reports as required for each grant.
- Implement procedures and templates to be used for formulating, negotiating, executing, monitoring, and closing grants according to USAID regulations and the projects Grants Manual;
- Develop solicitations, coordinate the evaluation of applications, award grants, monitor and report on financial activities as appropriate;
- Monitor grantee to ensure compliance with USAID regulations;
- Assist large Non-Governmental Organizations to convey grants-management requirements, processes, and skills to their local affiliates as necessary;
- Maintain files and ensure that they are always up to date
- Coordinate and support project audits, grantor’s audit, or monitoring visits;
- Conduct educational and training workshops on proposal preparation and/or financial monitoring, as necessary; and
- Maintain the grants management system.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree or professional accounting/financial qualification;
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience in grant management, including disbursements and reporting;
- Demonstrated experience in financial administration, budget and cost control management is essential;
- Knowledgeable about USAID Rules and Regulations, previous experience working on USAID-funded projects is preferred;
- Excellent record keeping and documentation skills;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills; and
- Professional proficiency and fluency in written and spoken English; proficiency in Bengali is preferred, but not required.
Local and regional candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
Position contingent upon donor funding.
Please apply on our website: https://recruiting.ultipro.com/CRE1010CREAI/JobBoard/b093422a-53ee-4b40-...