Consultant – Strategy and Change Management
Siren helps develop safe and secure societies where there is equal access to justice and freedom from fear. Specialising in civil policing transformation, security and justice programming, and broader public sector reform, we empower and build the capabilities of organisations to become more responsive to the needs of communities. We support our clients through the process of strategic change, combining an Organisation Development approach with advanced technology and customised solutions.
Committed to making a difference, we believe that the development of capabilities cannot be done for organisations - it must be done by and in effective partnership with them. As a result, our approach is collaborative, client-centered and holistic. We employ rigorous problem analysis and innovative interventions that are gender and conflict sensitive to drive sustainable change. Working in post-conflict and fragile states, we recognise the value of being flexible, adaptable and responsive to our clients’ changing needs.
Siren is an international non-profit organization with headquarters in Beirut and project offices in both Beirut and Jordan. For more information, see: www.sirenassociates.com
The Strategy and Change Management Consultant will be part of a team delivering a major security and justice programme in Lebanon, which includes assisting on the development and implementation of national strategic plans of major public institutions. She/he will work directly with the Programme Manager in designing, developing, and delivering activities and outputs in relation to improving strategic planning, management, and implementation capabilities of public sector entities. The role will be hands-on, working in partnership with Siren beneficiaries to help embed new capabilities and empower the government to take ownership of planning processes.
· Provide day-to-day, on-site mentorship and technical assistance to public sector employees to develop strategic planning and management capabilities in a wide range of areas, including: risk management; monitoring and evaluation; annual planning and prioritization; communications, etc.
· Develop, deploy, and ensure the uptake of new tools, mechanisms, templates, and processes in support of the above capabilities.
· Assist the programme manager in conducting high-level consultations with senior officials and stakeholders.
· Assist in designing and conducting workshops and roundtable discussions, and document discussion findings in clear, understandable format.
· Assist in the preparation of documentation and communications materials for coordination and governance meetings.
· Contribute to programme reporting requirements, as necessary.
· Provide technical assistance in the development of project work plans.
You are invited to apply if you believe you are qualified. Siren is an equal opportunities employer.
Internal candidates (applicants who are currently employed at SIREN) will be given first consideration
TO APPLY: Interested candidates are requested to send their CV (max 2 pages) and a cover letter (max 1 page) describing why they are qualified for the role to email@example.com, or can submit an application via our online portal at http://sirenassociates.com/work/.**