At the heart of Pact is the promise of a better tomorrow. A nonprofit international development organization founded in 1971, Pact works on the ground in nearly 40 countries to improve the lives of those who are challenged by poverty and marginalization. We serve these communities because we envision a world where everyone owns their future. To do this, we build systemic solutions in partnership with local organizations, businesses, and governments that create sustainable and resilient communities where those we serve are heard, capable, and vibrant. Pact is a recognized global leader in international development. Our staff have a range of expertise in areas including public health, capacity development, governance and civil society, natural resource management, poverty, fragile states, monitoring and evaluation, small-scale and artisanal mining, microfinance and more. This expertise is combined in Pact’s unique integrated approach, which focuses on systemic changes needed to improve people’s lives.
Global Human Resources (HR) - Pact strives for a world where all people are heard, capable, and vibrant. The Global Human Resources team helps realize this objective by fostering a worldwide environment that inspires excellence where initiative, inventiveness, and professional development are encourages. We value innovation in our employees and believe it gives us a competitive advantage in this global marketplace. Our team focuses its resources and efforts on the lifecycle quality of employee activities with ongoing attention to: Employee engagement, professional development, rewards and recognition and organizational culture; Taking what might be complicated, distant, daunting and making it simple, understandable and workable; Finding ways to fulfill our intent for openness, transparency and accessibility of information, rather than control, restriction and containment; Ensuring cross-organizational collaboration, shared success and joint action.
The International Recruiter supports Pact’s fast-paced, full life cycle recruitment team; supporting headquarters, field offices, and new business recruitment. This position will partner with Pact’s Business Development and core proposal team in designing and implementing international sourcing and recruiting campaigns to attract and acquire expatriates, third country nationals, and consultants for short-term technical assistance. The position will serve as Pact’s subject matter expert on recruitment and build an exemplary network of skilled professionals. The International Recruiter will identify, evaluate, and screen candidates who meet the required area of expertise and who will advance Pact’s mission and values. As an integral part of the Global Human Resources team, this position will serve as a strategic partner in advancing and meeting the organizations talent needs, improve proposal recruitment processes and systems and increase the presence and knowledge of pact as a preferred employer.
- Establish a strong rapport with hiring managers at headquarters and international field offices to understand their strategic staffing needs, priorities, constraints and fill vacancies in a timely manner; Participate in strategy sessions and apply knowledge gained to all aspects of the recruitment efforts and review solicitations and technical proposals for staffing needs, structure and donor requirements
- Proactively build Pact’s talent pipeline and network of potential candidates by identifying, screening, interviewing and assessing candidates for future business development goals; Develop and maintain an international network of recruiters, contacts and candidates via proactive use of social media (Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Proactively source, evaluate, identify slates of candidates for USN, CCN and TCN positions associated with proposals and ensure that all donor and organizational staffing requirements are successfully completed for each funding opportunity within established deadlines
- Collaborate with business development, regional project stakeholders and technical experts to develop short and long-term strategic recruitment campaigns that meet proposal requirements
- Obtain required proposal documentation from candidates such as verification, Biographical data form, references, letters of commitment; and appropriate versions of CVs ensuring that all documentation complies with donor specifications, is complete and accurate
- Serve as point of contact for key personnel after proposal submission and until a funding decision has been determined by the donor
At time of award, transition the hiring process functions to the appropriate HR manager to ensure a successful onboarding process
- Bachelor’s Degree; plus a minimum of four years relevant recruitment experience, two of which must include international recruitment, strong business development, and proposal experience preferred
- Experience with USAID and/or NGO project and proposal recruitment
- Possess a solid understanding of how to source, screen and recruit in overseas markets
- Ability to travel internationally when needed
- Critical thinker, able to identify issues and opportunities, provide solutions and reach consensus with multiple stakeholders
- Demonstrated sensitivity and discretion when handling confidential information
- Demonstrated ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast paced, high volume environment
- Demonstrated ability to develop positive working relationships with hiring managers
- Demonstrated ability to be professional, calm, flexible, resilient, solution oriented, and creative
- Cross-cultural sensitivity, knowledge of and ability to work with people of diverse backgrounds
- Excellent oral and written communication and representational skills
- Proficiency in word processing, spreadsheets, and databases including applicant tracking system.
Pact is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, citizenship status, genetic information, matriculation, family responsibilities, personal appearance, credit information, tobacco use (except in the workplace), membership in an employee organization, or other protected classifications or non-merit factors.
Please apply here at https://careers-pactworld.icims.com/jobs/1299/international-recruiter/jo...