Data and Admin Officer
World Vision International - Jordan:
Join and be part of a global relief, development and advocacy NGO, dedicated to work with children, families & communities to overcome poverty and injustice. World Vision International was established in 1950 & operates in nearly 100 countries worldwide.
World Vision is committed to the protection of children and we do not employ people whose background is not suitable for working with children. All employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of all applicable background checks, including criminal record checks where possible.
Position: Data and Admin Officer
PURPOSE OF POSITION
The Data and Admin Officer will be providing Admin, Logistics support to the Team in the Camp. Position will coordinate on daily basis with the procurement Department for the daily shipments received in the camp.
Admin and Logistics Support:
· Provide administrative and logistical support to the Camp staff as may be required.
· Ensure that all the Vehicles required for the Projects are available on timely basis.
· Ensure PRFs/ Trip Requests are in place and signed and submitted on time
· Take lead in consolidating procurement plans from the Project Team.
· Ensure PRFs are in place and signed and submitted on time
· Check procurement plans against budgets
· Advise Field Coordinator on over expenditure on procured items beyond budget line items
· Work closely with Procurement
· Department/ Project staff in Main Office to ensure project items to be delivered timely.
Tracking and Reporting:
· Tracking and reporting on all Deliveries from the suppliers.
· Collect GRNs from the receivers in the Camp and submit them to the Procurement Department for the timely payment to the suppliers.
Asset and Inventory Records:
· Ensure an up to date and accurate asset register of the project is in place.
· Ensure staff are accountable and responsible for assets in their custody
· Track damages and losses of assets and hold staff accountable to staff involved.
Permits for the Camp:
· Preparing and applying for permits for goods delivery in the camp
· Ensure staff registers are in place
· Ensure staff submit their LDRs o Time and daily registers match their LDRs
· Collaborate with main office finance, Admin for follow-ups on all requisitions
· Perform other duties/special projects assigned by the Filed Coordinator
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
· Very comfortable supporting project team
· Be proactive and anticipate emgerncies.
· Good written and oral communication skills
· Conversant in English
· Must have strong analytical, problem solving and organizational skills with an attention to details.
· Requires the ability to effectively present concepts to lay users in various settings and by various means (verbal and written).
· Requires strong communication skills to interact with all levels of staff and management.
· Must be able to work effectively with a diverse team.
· Requires the ability to work under pressure and on multiple tasks.
· 1-2 Years is desirable