Drivers are required to carry out the following tasks and duties.
- Drives office vehicles for the transport of authorized personnel and delivery and collection of mail, documents and other items;
- Meets official personnel at the airport and facilitates immigration and customs formalities as required
- Responsible for the day-to-day maintenance of the assigned vehicle, check oil, water, battery, brakes, tires, etc. performs minor repairs and arranges for other repairs and ensure that the vehicle is kept clean
- Logs official trips, daily mileage, gas consumption, oil changes greasing, etc
- Ensures that the steps required by rules and regulations are taken in case of involvement in accident
- Abide by UN and local rules and ethics concerning safe driving and security procedures;
- Performs other duties are required.
Monitoring and Progress Controls
- Keep the vehicle clean and in good condition
- Maintain travel log sheets as per UNOPS rules
- Abide by the UNOPS, UNDSS rules and regulations in travelling especially in outstation area. Further adhere to the speed limits etc as stipulated by the Bangladesh Traffic authority.
- Drivers are required to fully adhere to the rules and regulations of UNOPS, UNDSS and other statutory regulation in executing their day-to-day activities.
- The driver is required maintain all the record books / log books and keep their vehicles in good condition.
For further information and to apply Please visit the below link.