Program Manager, Life-Changing Surgeries
International Disaster Relief – Virginia Beach, VA
Operation Blessing (OB) is seeking an experienced Program Manager to provide strategic planning, development, technical oversight, medical/clinical coordination and general management of its Life-Changing Surgeries program. This professional will perform program monitoring and evaluation (M&E), and case management to include medical review coordination, medical review follow-up and reports to support program reviews and fundraising initiatives.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
· Strong experience in non-profit, humanitarian development assistance
· Experience in surgical procedures, medical evaluation and health-related programs
· Working knowledge of Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) best practices with reporting and analysis capability
· Working knowledge of, and sensitivity to, cross-cultural environments and customs with ability to work effectively with in-country Health Managers
· Demonstrated ability to strategize, develop and present work results; and to monitor and evaluate implementation of programs
· Critical thinker with strong research, analytical skills and ability to make sound recommendations
· Proficient in MS Office with ability to learn new software and technology
· Excellent oral, written and presentation skills with ability to train others
· Strong project management and organizational skills with attention to detail
· Adaptable with ability to take appropriate initiative, be resourceful and innovative
· Self-motivated with ability to work independently and as an effective member of a team
· Flexible with ability to work well under pressure and consistently meet deadlines
· Ability to travel, both international and domestic
· Bachelor’s degree in Humanitarian Studies, Nursing or related field
· Health professional as a Registered Nurse (RN), Medical Administrator, or Medical Doctor (MD) preferred
Operation Blessing is a non-profit humanitarian organization working in dozens of countries every day to bring relief to those who are suffering. OB provides strategic relief on an ongoing basis through core programs such as disaster relief, health and medical care, hunger relief, vulnerable children and orphan care, safe water, and community development. Headquartered in beautiful Virginia Beach, VA, OB offers a professional and rewarding work environment, competitive salary, and full benefits package. If you meet the listed qualifications and are in agreement with OB’s mission and purpose, please submit an application online by visiting www.ob.org.
We are unable to give full consideration to resumes without applications.