Project Manager Education Technology - NRC
Are you passionate about EdTech and its potential to contribute to innovative, flexible and mobile modalities to deliver and enhance education in crisis contexts.
We are looking for a creative and well-organised Project Manager with proven experience from Education in Emergencies.
The Project Manager will be responsible for providing strategic leadership for EdTech within the global education team, supported by a roving position, who will focus on providing in-country support. The project manager will ensure that the development of the EdTech Modality includes not only the technology aspects, but fully incorporates people and process aspects, with a constant focus on quality education. In addition to the leadership for EdTech, the Project Manager will be responsible for the management of specific projects as delegated by the Global Education Manager.
- Lead the vision, execution, and delivery of EdTech.
- Conduct a thorough mapping of ongoing EdTech initiatives at country, regional and global level.
- Develop the EdTech framing paper, elaborating on the EdTech Modality in the Global Education Strategy, as well as relevant technical guidance and tools.
- Manage the testing of the education induction package on the Microsoft Sangam platform
- Manage the relation with the donor for the specific project and fundraising for existing and new projects to support EdTech
- Ensure a consultative approach through active engagement of relevant education/youth education staff at country, regional and global level.
For full advertisement, task description, qualifications and application, please follow this link Project Manager EdTech - NRC